WJUN Country 92.5 FM

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Community Calendar

View Full Calendar

Weather Forecast

Mexico, PA
This feed will be redirected starting or shortly after March 15th of 2011
Short Term Forecast - Juniata (Pennsylvania)
TodayTomorrowThursdayFriday
Thunderstorms Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 60%Slight Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Partly Sunny, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Rain Showers Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 60%
Thunderstorms Likely
76°F | 56°F
PoP 60%
Slight Chance Rain Showers
72°F | 55°F
PoP 20%
Partly Sunny
72°F | 55°F
PoP 20%
Rain Showers Likely
71°F | 50°F
PoP 60%